Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
If 3 or more SubEmitters are assigned to the same spawning Emitter, Emission Over Distance of the first SubEmitter is glitched
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (2).zip";
2. Open the demo.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode and observe three particles examples;
4. Stop the play mode and disable "SubEmitter 2 orange" under "Particle System bugged red".
5. Enter a play mode and observe two particles examples.
Expected results: both times particles tail effect should remain the same.
Actual result: if the system has 3 sub emitters, one of them is glitched.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets