Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
If 3 or more SubEmitters are assigned to the same spawning Emitter, Emission Over Distance of the first SubEmitter is glitched
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (2).zip";
2. Open the demo.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode and observe three particles examples;
4. Stop the play mode and disable "SubEmitter 2 orange" under "Particle System bugged red".
5. Enter a play mode and observe two particles examples.
Expected results: both times particles tail effect should remain the same.
Actual result: if the system has 3 sub emitters, one of them is glitched.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project