Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
If 3 or more SubEmitters are assigned to the same spawning Emitter, Emission Over Distance of the first SubEmitter is glitched
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (2).zip";
2. Open the demo.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode and observe three particles examples;
4. Stop the play mode and disable "SubEmitter 2 orange" under "Particle System bugged red".
5. Enter a play mode and observe two particles examples.
Expected results: both times particles tail effect should remain the same.
Actual result: if the system has 3 sub emitters, one of them is glitched.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'