Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Fixed in 2020.1.X
IDropHandler is not triggered when the dragged object has IPointerDownHandler implemented
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached "Drag Drop Bug" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Drag and drop the red square onto the green rectangle
Expected result: IDropHandler is triggered, "Drop detected This Draggable does not work" is logged
Actual result: IDropHnadler is not triggered, "Drop detected This Draggable does not work" is not logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0a18
- The issue only happens if IPointerDownHandler is implemented, does not happen with other Interfaces
Aug 13, 2020 10:07
This hasn't been fixed. It still happens in my project.
Jul 21, 2020 11:10
It says it was fixed in 2020.1.0b17 but today 21st July 2020 the latest beta version is 2020.1.0b16 and still has this issue :(
Jun 29, 2020 12:57
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2.9f1):
made sure we send ondrop events as well pointer click events when required.
Fixed in 2020.2.0a18
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b17