Search Issue Tracker
Icons are missing in the Object Selection window
See the attached screenshot:
The icon for selected assets was added in the breadcrumb at the bottom of the project Browser. To keep this consistent the icon should also show up in the Object selection window.
Also, seems like only in the case of Prefabs the icon is missing when the prefab is added as part of the component (see red circle at the right side of the screenshot). Other type of objects have their icon there, too (e.g. Materials)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build