Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.0f1, 2023.2.0a16
Icon of a GameObject flickers when it is just created
# Create a new project
# Click on "GameObject -> Create Empty" menu item
==> Icon of a newly created GameObject flickers at the moment of creation
P.S: The same for the prefab instance "arrow" icon, changes to Hierarchy make it flick as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags