Search Issue Tracker
[IAP] Building the project with IAP enabled results in failure and Errors in 5.3
The issue only appears with Unity 5.3 when Build Target is set to iOS or WebGL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS or WebGL
Result: Build fails with the following Errors in the Console.
Reproduced with: 5.3.8f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.5f1 and newer.
Note: not reproducible on Android and Standalone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window