Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] User is not notified "If the project is already open" when upgrading an already open project
User is not notified "If the project is already open" when upgrading an already open project. The user is notified only about upgrading the project and not that the project is already open in another Unity version.
Steps to repro:
1) Create a Unity project in 2018.3.0b12 version ( or any lower version than 2019.1.0a10).
2) Open Unity Hub.
3) Try to open the already opened project which is created in 2018.3.0b12
4) Unity Hub throws a notification for project upgrade > Click yes
Actual result: User receives no notification saying the project is already open and nothing happens.
Expected result: User should receive a notification saying the project is already open.
Windows and Mac.
Note: Unity Hub has replaced launcher from 2019.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar