Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[HUB] On Activating Pro License editor Skin stays personal
On Activating Pro License, editor Skin stays grey instead of black. Until editor is relaunched
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in unity personal.
2. Go to Unity > Manage License.
3. Click on Activate New License.
4. Enter the Plus or Pro serial number.
5. Click on next > open unity.
6. Click somewhere in the editor or create any game object.
1. Editor Skin stays personal
2. Does not happen when the editor is relaunched
1. Unity editor becomes dark grey.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Earlier it used to stay half personal and half professional
Hub Version: Hub 2.0.0
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown