Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[HUB] On Activating Pro License editor Skin stays personal
On Activating Pro License, editor Skin stays grey instead of black. Until editor is relaunched
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in unity personal.
2. Go to Unity > Manage License.
3. Click on Activate New License.
4. Enter the Plus or Pro serial number.
5. Click on next > open unity.
6. Click somewhere in the editor or create any game object.
1. Editor Skin stays personal
2. Does not happen when the editor is relaunched
1. Unity editor becomes dark grey.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Earlier it used to stay half personal and half professional
Hub Version: Hub 2.0.0
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window