Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[HUB] On Activating Pro License editor Skin stays personal
On Activating Pro License, editor Skin stays grey instead of black. Until editor is relaunched
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in unity personal.
2. Go to Unity > Manage License.
3. Click on Activate New License.
4. Enter the Plus or Pro serial number.
5. Click on next > open unity.
6. Click somewhere in the editor or create any game object.
1. Editor Skin stays personal
2. Does not happen when the editor is relaunched
1. Unity editor becomes dark grey.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Earlier it used to stay half personal and half professional
Hub Version: Hub 2.0.0
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder