Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[HUB] On Activating Pro License editor Skin stays personal
On Activating Pro License, editor Skin stays grey instead of black. Until editor is relaunched
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in unity personal.
2. Go to Unity > Manage License.
3. Click on Activate New License.
4. Enter the Plus or Pro serial number.
5. Click on next > open unity.
6. Click somewhere in the editor or create any game object.
1. Editor Skin stays personal
2. Does not happen when the editor is relaunched
1. Unity editor becomes dark grey.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Earlier it used to stay half personal and half professional
Hub Version: Hub 2.0.0
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression