Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] No option available to select Unity version while opening a project from Cloud
No option available to select Unity version while opening a project from Cloud.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you have access to a project that has Collab enabled.
2. Make sure Collab has projects which are created in earlier Unity version, that unity version is installed in your system and located in Unity HUB.
1. Open Unity HUB.
2. Go to Projects > In the Cloud.
3. Ex. Have a collab enabled project created in a version 2019.1.0a1 (2019.1.0a1 unity version is available in the system and located in HUB)
4. Click on it.
Unable to open collab project in another Unity version.
'Advanced Open' dialogue box appears while opening a project from Cloud.
Environment: Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles