Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] No option available to select Unity version while opening a project from Cloud
No option available to select Unity version while opening a project from Cloud.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you have access to a project that has Collab enabled.
2. Make sure Collab has projects which are created in earlier Unity version, that unity version is installed in your system and located in Unity HUB.
1. Open Unity HUB.
2. Go to Projects > In the Cloud.
3. Ex. Have a collab enabled project created in a version 2019.1.0a1 (2019.1.0a1 unity version is available in the system and located in HUB)
4. Click on it.
Unable to open collab project in another Unity version.
'Advanced Open' dialogue box appears while opening a project from Cloud.
Environment: Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object