Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
1. Open Unity Hub
3. Press the ellipses (…)
Expected Result: A button to add Platform support is present ("Add Component")
Actual Result: No button to add Platform support
"Add Component" is only available to Editor versions installed using the Hub.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position