Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
1. Open Unity Hub
3. Press the ellipses (…)
Expected Result: A button to add Platform support is present ("Add Component")
Actual Result: No button to add Platform support
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned