Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] [Linux] Creating a project with an existing name but with different letter case completely overrides previous project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a project with the name 'TEST' and launch it
2. Create a few objects in the scene to make the project differ from a default one
3. Close it and create another project with the name 'test' and launch it
Expected result: New project with the name 'test' is opened
Actual result: Project 'TEST' is opened, but an empty project is put instead of the original one
Note: Creating folders with different letter case is only available in Linux, cannot do that on Windows or Mac.
Note 2: Without the Hub, you cannot projects with the same name but different letter case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build