Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project.
Steps to repro:
1. Install unity with any build target. (Android, iOS, WebGL etc.)
2. Create a new project.
3. Close unity editor.
4. Open HUB.
5. Open 'Advanced Open' window for the newly created project.
6. Click on installed build targets.
Installed build targets are not shown
Installed build targets are shown.
Works fine on:
Windows and MAC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value