Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project.
Steps to repro:
1. Install unity with any build target. (Android, iOS, WebGL etc.)
2. Create a new project.
3. Close unity editor.
4. Open HUB.
5. Open 'Advanced Open' window for the newly created project.
6. Click on installed build targets.
Installed build targets are not shown
Installed build targets are shown.
Works fine on:
Windows and MAC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file