Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project.
Steps to repro:
1. Install unity with any build target. (Android, iOS, WebGL etc.)
2. Create a new project.
3. Close unity editor.
4. Open HUB.
5. Open 'Advanced Open' window for the newly created project.
6. Click on installed build targets.
Installed build targets are not shown
Installed build targets are shown.
Works fine on:
Windows and MAC
Fixed in version 2 beta 3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"