Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project.
Steps to repro:
1. Install unity with any build target. (Android, iOS, WebGL etc.)
2. Create a new project.
3. Close unity editor.
4. Open HUB.
5. Open 'Advanced Open' window for the newly created project.
6. Click on installed build targets.
Installed build targets are not shown
Installed build targets are shown.
Works fine on:
Windows and MAC
Fixed in version 2 beta 3 (Fixed in Hub version 2.0.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets