Search Issue Tracker
[HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project.
Steps to repro:
1. Install unity with any build target. (Android, iOS, WebGL etc.)
2. Create a new project.
3. Close unity editor.
4. Open HUB.
5. Open 'Advanced Open' window for the newly created project.
6. Click on installed build targets.
Installed build targets are not shown
Installed build targets are shown.
Works fine on:
Windows and MAC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used