Search Issue Tracker
[Hub] Descriptions of "3D With Extras" and "Lightweight RP" misspell the word 'utilizes'
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Click on 'New' button
3. Click on '3D with Extras' or 'Lightweight RP' information icon
4. Observe the description
Expected result: 'This Project Template utilizes ...'
Actual result: 'This Project Template utilzes ...'
Reproducible: 2.0.0, 2.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1