Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Hotkey] Alt-Shift-A hotkey does not enable/disable GameObject anymore
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject
3. Press Alt + Shift + A
Actual result: Opens "Asset" menu
Expected result: Enable/Disable the GameObject
Regression from 5.4.0a5 to 5.4.0a6
Workaround: Enable/disable GameObject manually in the inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio