Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Horizontal Layout Group and Vertical Layout Group "Child controls size" fields are mislabelled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and in the Hierarchy Window create an empty game object
2. Add a "Horizontal Layout Group" component to it
3. Create another empty game object as a child to the previous one
4. Click on the parent object and in the "Child controls size" field tick the "Width" setting on
5. Click on the child and observe that Its Width is now locked
Expected result: From the way the label is phrased the child would have control of Its Width but not Its Height
Actual result: The child object's Width is locked - the complete opposite of what the field label says
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
Note: This label was phrased correctly in the old version (5.6 and older). Changing it back to "Control Child size" would fit the functionality better
Horizontal and Vertical Layout Group "Child controls size" property has been renamed to "Control Child size" for more clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project