Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Hololens][Remoting] Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > XR > Holographic Emulation.
3. Set Emulation Mode to Remote to Device.
4. On the Hololens open the "Holographic Remoting" app.
5. Enter the IP Address of the Hololens in Remote machine section.
6. Click on Connect Button.
7. Enter the Play mode in the editor.
The scene does not render on the Hololens device.
The scene is rendered on the Hololens device.
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected