Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Hololens][Remoting] Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > XR > Holographic Emulation.
3. Set Emulation Mode to Remote to Device.
4. On the Hololens open the "Holographic Remoting" app.
5. Enter the IP Address of the Hololens in Remote machine section.
6. Click on Connect Button.
7. Enter the Play mode in the editor.
The scene does not render on the Hololens device.
The scene is rendered on the Hololens device.
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define