Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Hololens][Remoting] Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > XR > Holographic Emulation.
3. Set Emulation Mode to Remote to Device.
4. On the Hololens open the "Holographic Remoting" app.
5. Enter the IP Address of the Hololens in Remote machine section.
6. Click on Connect Button.
7. Enter the Play mode in the editor.
The scene does not render on the Hololens device.
The scene is rendered on the Hololens device.
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field