Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Hololens][Remoting] Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > XR > Holographic Emulation.
3. Set Emulation Mode to Remote to Device.
4. On the Hololens open the "Holographic Remoting" app.
5. Enter the IP Address of the Hololens in Remote machine section.
6. Click on Connect Button.
7. Enter the Play mode in the editor.
The scene does not render on the Hololens device.
The scene is rendered on the Hololens device.
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error