Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Hololens][Remoting] Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Hololens device does not render anything when emulation mode is set to "Remote to device".
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Windows > XR > Holographic Emulation.
3. Set Emulation Mode to Remote to Device.
4. On the Hololens open the "Holographic Remoting" app.
5. Enter the IP Address of the Hololens in Remote machine section.
6. Click on Connect Button.
7. Enter the Play mode in the editor.
The scene does not render on the Hololens device.
The scene is rendered on the Hololens device.
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown