Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Hololens] In hololens video player performance is poor
When a video is played on a 3D plane, the frame rate of the video is inconsistent, stutters heavily, and audio is choppy. Simulating in editor does not reproduce this issue, must be done on device.
Version 5.6.2f1-MRTP11 (1a8a99809b16)
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 03:30:39 GMT
1. Create new project
2. Import a video file into the scene
3. Change build configuration to Hololens
4. Build / Deploy the app to the Hololens
Refer to attached files for video file to use.
Note: I tried setting quality settings to Fastest and had no significant effect on video playback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'