Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Hololens] In hololens video player performance is poor
When a video is played on a 3D plane, the frame rate of the video is inconsistent, stutters heavily, and audio is choppy. Simulating in editor does not reproduce this issue, must be done on device.
Version 5.6.2f1-MRTP11 (1a8a99809b16)
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 03:30:39 GMT
1. Create new project
2. Import a video file into the scene
3. Change build configuration to Hololens
4. Build / Deploy the app to the Hololens
Refer to attached files for video file to use.
Note: I tried setting quality settings to Fastest and had no significant effect on video playback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value