Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Hololens] In hololens video player performance is poor
When a video is played on a 3D plane, the frame rate of the video is inconsistent, stutters heavily, and audio is choppy. Simulating in editor does not reproduce this issue, must be done on device.
Version 5.6.2f1-MRTP11 (1a8a99809b16)
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 03:30:39 GMT
1. Create new project
2. Import a video file into the scene
3. Change build configuration to Hololens
4. Build / Deploy the app to the Hololens
Refer to attached files for video file to use.
Note: I tried setting quality settings to Fastest and had no significant effect on video playback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.