Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Hololens] In hololens video player performance is poor
When a video is played on a 3D plane, the frame rate of the video is inconsistent, stutters heavily, and audio is choppy. Simulating in editor does not reproduce this issue, must be done on device.
Version 5.6.2f1-MRTP11 (1a8a99809b16)
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 03:30:39 GMT
1. Create new project
2. Import a video file into the scene
3. Change build configuration to Hololens
4. Build / Deploy the app to the Hololens
Refer to attached files for video file to use.
Note: I tried setting quality settings to Fastest and had no significant effect on video playback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open