Search Issue Tracker
[Holo Toolkit]Crash when re-importing "HoloToolkit" assets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Notice that the "Console" window outputs:
"A default asset was created for 'Assets/HoloToolkit/Utilities/Prefabs/FPSDisplay.prefab' because the asset importer crashed on it last time.
You can select the asset and use the 'Assets -> Reimport' menu command to try importing it again, or you can replace the asset and it will auto import again."
3. Press "Assets->Reimport All" and wait until the assets will be re-imported.
The Editor crashes and "Unity Bug Reporter" window appears, so the asset cannot be imported.
The Editor should not crash when trying to re-import this asset.
5.1.0f3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.3.4p4, 5.4.0b23. There are some compiler errors that prevents the user from entering the play mode. When I try re-importing the assets, this window appears:
"GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)”. (This issue might be reproducible on my machine only).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player