Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[HLSLcc] InterlockedAdd on RWByteAddressBuffer crashes the compiler
Doint an InterlockedAdd on a RWByteAddressBuffer results in shader compilation bugs:
"Compute Shader compiler: internal error compiling shader platform=15". Platform 15 is OpenGL Core, so sounds like a HLSLcc issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first