Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[HLSLcc] InterlockedAdd on RWByteAddressBuffer crashes the compiler
Doint an InterlockedAdd on a RWByteAddressBuffer results in shader compilation bugs:
"Compute Shader compiler: internal error compiling shader platform=15". Platform 15 is OpenGL Core, so sounds like a HLSLcc issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac