Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2021.2.X
InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments with Vulkan Graphics API
1. Open the attached project "float-atomics.zip"
2. Select the "test" compute shader from the Project > Assets
3. In the Inspector window press Show compiled code
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: There are three following errors: "'' : compilation terminated at kernel CSMain", "'assign' : cannot convert from ' const float' to ' global highp int' at kernel CSMain" and "'imageAtomicExchange' : no matching overloaded function found at kernel CSMain"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Does not reproduce with Graphics APIs for Windows set to Direct3D11, Direct3D12, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field