Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments with Vulkan Graphics API
1. Open the attached project "float-atomics.zip"
2. Select the "test" compute shader from the Project > Assets
3. In the Inspector window press Show compiled code
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: There are three following errors: "'' : compilation terminated at kernel CSMain", "'assign' : cannot convert from ' const float' to ' global highp int' at kernel CSMain" and "'imageAtomicExchange' : no matching overloaded function found at kernel CSMain"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Does not reproduce with Graphics APIs for Windows set to Direct3D11, Direct3D12, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets