Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments with Vulkan Graphics API
1. Open the attached project "float-atomics.zip"
2. Select the "test" compute shader from the Project > Assets
3. In the Inspector window press Show compiled code
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: There are three following errors: "'' : compilation terminated at kernel CSMain", "'assign' : cannot convert from ' const float' to ' global highp int' at kernel CSMain" and "'imageAtomicExchange' : no matching overloaded function found at kernel CSMain"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Does not reproduce with Graphics APIs for Windows set to Direct3D11, Direct3D12, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows