Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[HLAPI] netId returns 0 in OnDestroy() for server but correct for client
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "NUP.zip"
2. connect 2 or 3 clients
3. disconnect with one of the clients
Actual: console prints object name and netId, which is correct for all except for server
Expected: netId should return actual netId and not 0
Reproduced: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems