Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[HLAPI] netId returns 0 in OnDestroy() for server but correct for client
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project "NUP.zip"
2. connect 2 or 3 clients
3. disconnect with one of the clients
Actual: console prints object name and netId, which is correct for all except for server
Expected: netId should return actual netId and not 0
Reproduced: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.