Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Hitting ESC key to cancel "change static flags" dialog produces
1. Open bugdemo.unity
2. Select root game object
3. Click static checkbox in inspector.
4. when the dialog pops up, hit ESC key on the keyboard
5. Observe the console exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view