Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Hitting ESC key to cancel "change static flags" dialog produces
1. Open bugdemo.unity
2. Select root game object
3. Click static checkbox in inspector.
4. when the dialog pops up, hit ESC key on the keyboard
5. Observe the console exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites