Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Hitting ESC key to cancel "change static flags" dialog produces
1. Open bugdemo.unity
2. Select root game object
3. Click static checkbox in inspector.
4. when the dialog pops up, hit ESC key on the keyboard
5. Observe the console exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()