Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.2
[HingeJoint2D] When rotating,limits Gizmo is in the same rotation in world space, but the constraints are applied in local space
To reproduce this issue:
- Open the attached project
- Load the scene "test"
- Rotate the object in scene view(not too fast so the limits are applied properly)
- You should see the limits gizmo still in the same rotation, while the line that indicates how the connected object is oriented rotates with that object.
-The limits are applied correctly, but the visualization is wrong
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis