Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
[HingeJoint2D] When rotating,limits Gizmo is in the same rotation in world space, but the constraints are applied in local space
To reproduce this issue:
- Open the attached project
- Load the scene "test"
- Rotate the object in scene view(not too fast so the limits are applied properly)
- You should see the limits gizmo still in the same rotation, while the line that indicates how the connected object is oriented rotates with that object.
-The limits are applied correctly, but the visualization is wrong
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted