Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
HingeJoint2D.referenceAngle is updated on every component value change
It should either be controlled through relative rotation of connected rigid body or be exposed and not changed during other value changes at all. Currently it renders Angle Limits unsuable without additional scripting. Also, referenceAngle is not exposed to the inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used