Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
HingeJoint.motor no longer accepts a negative JointMotor.targetVelocity
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and play "repro" scene located in Assets.
3.Notice console output of JointMotor.targetVelocity.
4.Check Cube > HingeJoint > Motor > Target Velocity, notice that its value is set to 0, where it should be -45.
Regression from 5.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website