Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
Expected result: object gets instantiated at set value in script(100,100,100), hinge joint connectedAnchor set accordingly
Actual result: object gets anchored at the value stated in Anchor value of the prefab
Reproduced on 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.12f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p2 , 2017.1f1
Regression introduced in 5.6.3p3, 2017.1p1 (September 8 release)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position