Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
UI constantly sends out transform update messages, causing Physics systems to misbehave
1. Open project attached (NinjasPath.zip)
2. Open scene "MainMenu_Japan" from Assets -> Scenes
3. Press Play.
Expected result: Ropes with boards will move smoothly.
Actual result: Objects tremble, there is no realistic bounce effect.
Note: It might be related to RigidBody2D changes in 5.5.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1,
Works fine on: 5.4.4p4.
Regression introduced in 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine