Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
UI constantly sends out transform update messages, causing Physics systems to misbehave
1. Open project attached (NinjasPath.zip)
2. Open scene "MainMenu_Japan" from Assets -> Scenes
3. Press Play.
Expected result: Ropes with boards will move smoothly.
Actual result: Objects tremble, there is no realistic bounce effect.
Note: It might be related to RigidBody2D changes in 5.5.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1,
Works fine on: 5.4.4p4.
Regression introduced in 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked