Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
UI constantly sends out transform update messages, causing Physics systems to misbehave
1. Open project attached (NinjasPath.zip)
2. Open scene "MainMenu_Japan" from Assets -> Scenes
3. Press Play.
Expected result: Ropes with boards will move smoothly.
Actual result: Objects tremble, there is no realistic bounce effect.
Note: It might be related to RigidBody2D changes in 5.5.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1,
Works fine on: 5.4.4p4.
Regression introduced in 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled