Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
UI constantly sends out transform update messages, causing Physics systems to misbehave
1. Open project attached (NinjasPath.zip)
2. Open scene "MainMenu_Japan" from Assets -> Scenes
3. Press Play.
Expected result: Ropes with boards will move smoothly.
Actual result: Objects tremble, there is no realistic bounce effect.
Note: It might be related to RigidBody2D changes in 5.5.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1,
Works fine on: 5.4.4p4.
Regression introduced in 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build