Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
CCD is broken on pooled objects
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Bullet Test/Bullet Test.unity
3. Play the scene
4. Press the Space Bar to launch some projectiles at the wall
- Note that most of them very clearly pass through the collider
- Reproduced with 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71)
- Not reproducible with 5.6.0b9 (e1cc23a55ad8), 5.5.1p4 (f10174ef3e2d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected