Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[DXT] High frequency details in normal maps cause artifacts in DXT compressor
A lot of content-creation packages for PBR allow the creation of normal maps alongside texturing. Often these will overlay high-frequency texture details to match the surface being described by the map.
Our DXT compressor creates nasty block artefacts on all but the absolute smoothest maps and this looks really bad with reflective surfaces. PLease see image attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player