Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.3f1
GUI text width not calculated correctly when GUIStyle uses Word Wrap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Go to Window -> Test Window
3. Scale the Test Window and observe the text
Expected result: The text fits correctly
Actual result: The text does not wrap correctly and sometimes gets cut off completely
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.2.0b7
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p1
Note: Lowering the Display Scaling helps but doesn't eliminate the issue completely. (Contrary to the user's report, reproduces on the 100% scaling as well, tested with 100%,125% and 150%)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website