Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
The ping effect rendering in the Hierarchy should align with text rendering underneath
Issue reproduced in 19.1 and 19.2
Not reproduced in 18.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform