Search Issue Tracker
[HiDPI] Maximized/expanded undocked window doesn't get rescaled when dragging to different scaled monitor.
Maximized/expanded undocked window doesn't get rescaled when dragging to different scaled monitor.
Steps to repro:
1. Open empty project.
2. Dock unity editor to 4K monitor.
3. Undock scene window and maximize/expand it.
4. Drag to the different scaled monitor.
Maximized undocked window doesn't get rescaled when dragging to different scaled monitor.
The dragged window should be rescaled.
2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a4, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b11
1. This bug was fixed in 2019.2.0a7 but it is again occurring in 2019.2.0a10 onwards.
2. HiDPI support has been introduced in 2018.2.0b11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform