Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Hidden Animator Layers/Parameter view opens back again after entering Play Mode
1. Open attached project "Animator_Parameters"
2. Go to Window > Animation > Animator
3. In the top of the window next to Layers and Parameters, click the eye icon to hide the Layers/Parameters view
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Closed pane remains closed
Actual result: Layers/Parameters pane opens back again
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
Pane remains open after exiting Play Mode.
Next to the now open eye icon, a closed eye icon appears. It disappears after clicking on it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap