Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Hidden Animator Layers/Parameter view opens back again after entering Play Mode
1. Open attached project "Animator_Parameters"
2. Go to Window > Animation > Animator
3. In the top of the window next to Layers and Parameters, click the eye icon to hide the Layers/Parameters view
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Closed pane remains closed
Actual result: Layers/Parameters pane opens back again
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
Pane remains open after exiting Play Mode.
Next to the now open eye icon, a closed eye icon appears. It disappears after clicking on it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made