Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Hidden Animator Layers/Parameter view opens back again after entering Play Mode
1. Open attached project "Animator_Parameters"
2. Go to Window > Animation > Animator
3. In the top of the window next to Layers and Parameters, click the eye icon to hide the Layers/Parameters view
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Closed pane remains closed
Actual result: Layers/Parameters pane opens back again
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
Pane remains open after exiting Play Mode.
Next to the now open eye icon, a closed eye icon appears. It disappears after clicking on it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time