Search Issue Tracker
Help -> (documentation link) launches html in default app, not browser
* In Windows settings, set html files to open with Notepad (or something else) by default.
* From the Unity help menu, click any of the documentation menu items.
* The HTML file corresponding with the menu item is opened in the default application (for instance notepad).
* Detect default browser and launch the html document in that.
* Associate HTML files with a browser in stead. NOTE: This will potentially break user workflow for HTML file editing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs