Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0-pre.5
Fixed in 3.0.18, 5.1.7, 7.0.4
Found in [Package]
Properties are not editable for multiple Control Points when editing Spline in Sprite Shape Controller
1. Open the attached project "Snow Boarder.zip"
2. Create 2D object -> Sprite Shape -> Closed Shape
3. In Sprite Shape Controller click on Edit Spline
4. Select all Control Points
5. Edit Height property, change corner mode
Expected result: the height and corner mode properties of all the selected Control Points is edited
Actual result: the height and corner mode properties of only one Control Point is changing
Reproducible with: 3.0.17 (2019.4.32f1), 5.1.5 (2020.3.22f1), 6.0.2 (2021.1.28f1), 7.0.2 (2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13)
Not reproducible with: 6.0.1 (2021.1.28f1)
Feb 23, 2022 17:23
Still an issue in Unity 2021.2.10f1.
Feb 21, 2022 18:48
Still an issue in 2021.2.12f1
Feb 03, 2022 20:31
Still having this issue in Unity 2021.2.8f1.
Jan 25, 2022 20:31
Still not fixed Unity LTS 2020.3.25f1.
Dec 24, 2021 16:41
Still a thing ):
Dec 17, 2021 12:31
I'm using Unity 2021.2.6f1 and I'm also experiencing this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 8.0.0-pre.5):
Fix for this issue is available with 2D Sprite Shape package 8.0.0-pre.5 on Unity 2022.2.0a2 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 7.0.4):
Fix for this issue will be available on 2D Sprite Shape package 7.0.4 with Unity 2021.2.16f1 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 5.1.7):
Fix for this issue available on Unity 2020.3.26f1 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 3.0.18):
Fix for this issue is available on Unity 2019.4.35f1 and above