Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
Hebrew is not recognized on Android by Application.systemLanguage
Using Application.systemLanguage on Android device that used Hebrew language returns "Unknown", rather than Hebrew.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac