Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
Hebrew is not recognized on Android by Application.systemLanguage
Using Application.systemLanguage on Android device that used Hebrew language returns "Unknown", rather than Hebrew.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset