Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Heavy frame caused by loading terrain tile using Application.LoadLevelAsync
1. Open attached project
2. Open loadTerrainScene.unity
3. Open profiler (disable VSync profiling to make bug more apparant)
4. Press play.
5. Press Keys 0 through 9 individually to load terrain.
6. Observe the spike in the profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform