Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Heavy frame caused by loading terrain tile using Application.LoadLevelAsync
1. Open attached project
2. Open loadTerrainScene.unity
3. Open profiler (disable VSync profiling to make bug more apparant)
4. Press play.
5. Press Keys 0 through 9 individually to load terrain.
6. Observe the spike in the profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project