Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Heavy frame caused by loading terrain tile using Application.LoadLevelAsync
1. Open attached project
2. Open loadTerrainScene.unity
3. Open profiler (disable VSync profiling to make bug more apparant)
4. Press play.
5. Press Keys 0 through 9 individually to load terrain.
6. Observe the spike in the profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.3):
This should be better with the Terrain update in 2018.3, which can build basemap on the GPU, and doesn't have to construct custom meshes.