Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.7f1
[Header] with Line Separator symbol parameter is cut off in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" scene in the attached "HeaderRepro.zip" Project
2. Click on the "Main Camera" GameObject in the Scene hierarchy
3. Observe the attached script component
Expected Behavior: Full header is visible
Actual Behavior: The top of the first line and the bottom of the second line is trimmed on the Header
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
Note: The Header in some versions behaves differently, however, it is somewhat trimmed in every version. Screenshot attached in the edits.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked