Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a7
[HDRP][Water] There's no way to sync simulation time across water surface for multiplayer
The idea is to have a function to be able to sync the simulation time once so that multiplayer game using water show the same experience to users at the same time.
Once the simulation are synced, they shouldn't drift with time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()