Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a4
[HDRP] Water simulation speed in dependent on framerate with the recorder
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Press play and feel the speed of the water
- Open recorder and record a movie with a 120fps target
Expected : Speed should be roughly the same
Result : Video result is way faster
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.1.0a26
- HDRP 15.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform