Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a20
[HDRP Water] Excluder does not update properly
1) Add any excluder to an existing water
2) Restart the editor with saving (mandatory)
3) Open the project and change the mesh for the excluder
Expected: Mesh changes
Result: Mesh does not change, if gizmos are enabled you see both meshes at the same time (previous and current one)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"