Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a17
[HDRP][Water] Discrepancy in time scale in Water system when using Recorder at a target framerate higher than actual framerate
Repro steps :
- Open any HDRP project
- Download Water sample
- Open Glacier scene
- Open recorder and set a custom target framerate of 120
- Press start recording
Expected : The recorded video should have 120 fps and run at roughly the same rate as in play mode
Result : the more FPS you set, the faster it goes.
Additional info :
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.3
- HDRP 17.0.1
Need to verify if this reproes in 2022.3 as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"