Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan] SSS not working correctly on Vulkan
Versions tested: 2020.1.0b2 + 8.0.1
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project, BrokenSSS scene
2) In Player settings switch to Vulkan (if it's not selected already)
3) Observe that SSS is looking incorrectly. Entire mesh is glowing.
Expected results (DX11) can be seen on attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)