Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan] SSS not working correctly on Vulkan
Versions tested: 2020.1.0b2 + 8.0.1
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project, BrokenSSS scene
2) In Player settings switch to Vulkan (if it's not selected already)
3) Observe that SSS is looking incorrectly. Entire mesh is glowing.
Expected results (DX11) can be seen on attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken