Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan] SSS not working correctly on Vulkan
Versions tested: 2020.1.0b2 + 8.0.1
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project, BrokenSSS scene
2) In Player settings switch to Vulkan (if it's not selected already)
3) Observe that SSS is looking incorrectly. Entire mesh is glowing.
Expected results (DX11) can be seen on attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR