Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a10
[HDRP] Volumetric clouds are synced per camera and not via a global time leading to discrepencies when you have a cameras that updates at different rate
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Clouds"
- Press Play
- Select disabled gameobject called Camera and enable it / disable it
Expected : the result should be the same (as it is with cloud layer)
Result : each time the second camera is enabled the volumetric clouds are reset and both camera are not in sync anymore.
- Does not happen with cloud layer
- Same happens with Reflection Probe when they are configured to show Volumetric Clouds
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.1.0a25
- HDRP 15.0.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine