Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[HDRP] Unity Editor Crashes due to Path Tracing CheckDirtiness when Previewing scenes
1. Open attached project "HDRP test"
2. Open Game view
3. Go to VAC -> Champion Preview
4. At the opened Champion Preview Window Press "Preview"
5. Change "Type" to any other option and Press Preview
6. Repeat 5th step a few times
Expected result: You can Preview Champions without any interruptions
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 12.1.4(2021.2.9f1, 2021.2.13f1), 13.1.5(2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0(2022.2.0a5)
Not reproducible with: 12.1.3(2021.2.8f1)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.30f1): Mathematics library errors after downgrading HDRP: Assets\Plugins\x86_64\OpenImageDenosieWrapper.cs(7,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Mathematics' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14