Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[HDRP] Unity Editor Crashes due to Path Tracing CheckDirtiness when Previewing scenes
1. Open attached project "HDRP test"
2. Open Game view
3. Go to VAC -> Champion Preview
4. At the opened Champion Preview Window Press "Preview"
5. Change "Type" to any other option and Press Preview
6. Repeat 5th step a few times
Expected result: You can Preview Champions without any interruptions
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 12.1.4(2021.2.9f1, 2021.2.13f1), 13.1.5(2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0(2022.2.0a5)
Not reproducible with: 12.1.3(2021.2.8f1)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.30f1): Mathematics library errors after downgrading HDRP: Assets\Plugins\x86_64\OpenImageDenosieWrapper.cs(7,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Mathematics' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds