Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.3.X
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Temporal Anti-Aliasing provoking pixel artefacts on quality change in game view
Strange pixels artefacts occurs when going from resolution QHD to HD in game view. It seems to be caused by Temporal Anti-Aliasing setting on the main camera
Also happening on 10.3 and 10.0, play mode and not play mode.
-open a new HDRP scene
-open game view ans set it as QHD, zoom a little in the scene
-change the game view to HD mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file