Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[HDRP|Template] Template options are unavailable on creating a new project from within "High-End RP Template" project
Template options are unavailable on creating a new project from within "High-End RP Template" project. The user has to restart Unity editor to get back all the options.
1. Create a new project using High-End RP template.
2. Click on File menu > New Project.
3. Click on Template Drop-Down.
Observe that only 2D and 3D options are available.
Reproducible on: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10.
NOTE: Reproducibility rate is very low, approximately 1 out of 10.
Workaround: The user has to restart Unity editor to get back all the options.
Occurring on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project