Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[HDRP|Template] Directional Light and Camera properties do not reset in "High End RP Template" project when reset from Inspector
Direction Light, Camera and ReflectionProbe properties do not reset in "High End RP Template" project.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project using High End RP template.
2) Select Directional Light/Camera game object from the Hierarchy.
3) Change properties value from the inspector.
4) Click on cogwheel > Reset.
Observe properties value do not reset.
2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b5.
Properties which do not reset
1. Directional Light properties: Light Intensity(Lux), Shadows Resolution, View Bias Scale.
2. Camera properties: Clear Mode, Background color, Clear dept, Culling Mask, Volume Layer mask, Projection, rendering Path.
Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect