Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[HDRP|Template] Directional Light and Camera properties do not reset in "High End RP Template" project when reset from Inspector
Direction Light, Camera and ReflectionProbe properties do not reset in "High End RP Template" project.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project using High End RP template.
2) Select Directional Light/Camera game object from the Hierarchy.
3) Change properties value from the inspector.
4) Click on cogwheel > Reset.
Observe properties value do not reset.
2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b5.
Properties which do not reset
1. Directional Light properties: Light Intensity(Lux), Shadows Resolution, View Bias Scale.
2. Camera properties: Clear Mode, Background color, Clear dept, Culling Mask, Volume Layer mask, Projection, rendering Path.
Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object