Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a2
[HDRP] Switching back & forth the up direction f the light anchor when the elevation is a multiple of 90 looses the settings
See attached video.
- Add a light anchor component to a light
- Optionally, assign an object to the Anchor Position Override
- Set any value to Orbit and Roll, but use 90/180/-90 for Elevation
- Change up direction from world to local and back to world
- The orientation settings are lost and revert to 0
- Conversion of the settings is done properly like with other elevation values
Notes: Also works when changing the up direction from local -> world -> local
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first