Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] Shadows disappears when scaling down Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a temple HDRP project
2. Scale down Game Window
3. Notice that shadow disappear in Game window
Results: Shadow disappears.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Reproducible with HDRP: 6.9.0, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with HDRP: 6.7.1
Note: Scene window isn't affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar