Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] Shadows disappears when scaling down Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a temple HDRP project
2. Scale down Game Window
3. Notice that shadow disappear in Game window
Results: Shadow disappears.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Reproducible with HDRP: 6.9.0, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with HDRP: 6.7.1
Note: Scene window isn't affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps