Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[HDRP] Shadows disappears when scaling down Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a temple HDRP project
2. Scale down Game Window
3. Notice that shadow disappear in Game window
Results: Shadow disappears.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Reproducible with HDRP: 6.9.0, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with HDRP: 6.7.1
Note: Scene window isn't affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background