Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[HDRP] Shadows disappears when scaling down Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a temple HDRP project
2. Scale down Game Window
3. Notice that shadow disappear in Game window
Results: Shadow disappears.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Reproducible with HDRP: 6.9.0, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with HDRP: 6.7.1
Note: Scene window isn't affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window