Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] Shadows disappears when scaling down Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a temple HDRP project
2. Scale down Game Window
3. Notice that shadow disappear in Game window
Results: Shadow disappears.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Reproducible with HDRP: 6.9.0, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Not reproducible with HDRP: 6.7.1
Note: Scene window isn't affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'